Practise driving with the ingenie Learner app
When you're learning to drive, the hours you're putting in can all blur into one long montage of stalling, kerb-hitting and swearing.
So - how do you know how you're doing?
The ingenie Learner app works alongside our learner driver insurance to help you keep track of your progress with useful driving stats.
You actually don't have to use it to be insured with us and you don't have to be insured with us to use it (got it?), but it may help you decide when you feel ready to take your driving test.
Download the ingenie Learner app for iOS.
What's in the app
Whether you're about to do a driving lesson or you're heading out for some practice, hit record before you start driving and the app will track your journey. You can see where you’ve driven, for how long and how many miles you've covered.
Part of learning anything new is going back over what you've done. The ingenie Learner app fills in those post-drive mind blanks like where you went and at what times, so you know what needs a bit more practice.
You'll also fill up your trophy cabinet with driving milestones, get extra driving advice, and schedule in your theory and practical tests.
How to use the ingenie Learner app to help you pass
- Download the ingenie Learner app from your app store
- Fill in some details about you
- Start recording driving lessons and practice time - but make sure you hit the button BEFORE you get in the car!
- Check out your journeys and trophies for areas or times of day you've not covered
- Share your journey summaries to social media so everyone knows you're KILLING it
- Have a look at our extra advice for getting to test time in good shape
- Keep track of your theory and practical test dates
Katey Joined ingenie in 2014 and is in charge of all things social and content. She passed her driving test in 2015 and her first car is a Toyota Yaris T3 named Tyrone.